At quilt shows, I heard many quilters comment that my napkin holder would also serve as a ruler holder . . . but it would be better if it was longer and heavier. I listened and created a ruler holder with features that you have been looking for.
- Made of heavy weight steel - less prone to tipping over
- Nice size - 10" long x 5" high X 2 1/2" wide
- Easily accessible - no fitting your rulers into little slots
- Durable finish - baked-on powder-coat paint
- Quilt block design - looks right at home in your quilt room
This ruler holder features the Sister's Choice quilt block on one side. If you get tired of looking at that design - turn it around. The other side features the LeMoyne Star design !
Bought 2 and ordered 2 more
Posted by The Crazy Bee Quilter on Dec 12th 2016
This ruler holder is strong and sturdy. I teach quilting and have a LOT of rulers for my class to use. The slotted ruler holder was way too small and took up a lot of space. I bought 2 of these ruler holders at the Houston Festival and later ordered 2 more. Now I can sort my rulers and find them easier. The holders are sturdy and don't tip over. Love this product!