At quilt shows, I heard many quilters comment that my napkin holder would also serve as a ruler holder . . . but it would be better if it was longer and heavier. I listened and created a ruler holder with features that you have been looking for:
- Made of heavy weight steel - less prone to tipping over
- Convenient size - 10" long x 5" high X 2 1/2" wide
- Easily accessible - no fitting your rulers into little slots
- Durable finish - baked-on powder-coat paint
- Quilt block design - looks right at home in your quilt room
This ruler holder features a dazzling Mariner's Compass design on both sides.